Call the Builders Trust Service Center and asked to speak with the Audit Manager. He will discuss with you the scope of work being performed to ensure that it is properly classified. Once your policy is endorsed to reflect your new class code you can begin using it. Be sure no payroll for you new class code is entered into an existing class code, as that could create an overpayment or underpayment.