- Builders Trust of New Mexico HR objectives are to attract, recruit, hire, retain and motivate talented individuals needed to fulfill our organizational needs.
- Function as a high performance team through developing HR competencies, skills and knowledge.
- Develop strong positive relationships with all employees and Participants.
- Align company policies with federal and state employment laws and regulations to maintain compliance and to ensure a safe work environment.
- Support the talent development of our employees through professional development, career development, and improved performance management.
- Provide input to ensure competitive wages and benefits.
Working For You
5931 Office Blvd. NE, Suite, Albuquerque, NM 87109
We currently have one open position, please see below.
Premium Auditor – Workers Compensation
Independently schedules and completes final premium audit adjustments at the Participant’s or Participant’s Accountant’s office through exercising judgment between a thorough records examination, equating business operations, and application of NCCI manual rules as well as state statutes. A production minimum of 40 submitted audit assignments per month is expected during the field audit season. Completes remote audits at the corporate office location during the field audit ‘off-season’. Works with the Premium Audit Manager to answer Participant questions and resolve concerns, as well as to endorse class codes to the policies of new or existing Participants.
The employee may be required to travel local during the business day. Completes workers’
compensation premium audits at the location of the Participant or the Participant’s Accountant throughout the State of New Mexico. May require out of town travel that will include multiple overnight stays from time to time depending on the volume of audits and the location.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 years of general premium audit experience.
- Thorough knowledge of NCCI classifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, as well as premium audit software.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and maintain driving records that are acceptable to underwriting guidelines of the insurance carrier in order to operate a company vehicle, or a personal vehicle while on company related business.
Our Hiring Process:
- Job is posted on Indeed, submit resume through Indeed or email cover letter and resume to HR@builderstrust.com
- Interested applicants will complete a one-way video interview through the following link:
- After submitted one-way videos are reviewed, candidates may be invited to our office for an in-person interview.
Competitive Compensation Package
- Salaries Competitive within the industry
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Including most major holidays
- Health Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP)
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit Sharing Program
We Are New Mexico's Leader In Construction Safety Training
10 Hour OSHA
30 Hour OSHA
Defensive Driving Fall Protection
Respiratory Safety Excavation & Trenching Safety
Slips, Trips & Falls