- Builders Trust of New Mexico HR objectives are to attract, recruit, hire, retain and motivate talented individuals needed to fulfill our organizational needs.
- Function as a high performance team through developing HR competencies, skills and knowledge.
- Develop strong positive relationships with all employees and Participants.
- Align company policies with federal and state employment laws and regulations to maintain compliance and to ensure a safe work environment.
- Support the talent development of our employees through professional development, career development, and improved performance management.
- Provide input to ensure competitive wages and benefits.
Working For You
5931 Office Blvd. NE, Suite, Albuquerque, NM 87109
No Open Positions
Competitive Compensation Package
- Salaries Competitive within the industry
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Including most major holidays
- Health Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP)
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit Sharing Program
Who is New Mexico’s Construction Leader In Safety Training?
10 Hour OSHA
30 Hour OSHA
Defensive Driving Fall Protection
Respiratory Safety Excavation & Trenching Safety
Slips, Trips & Falls